18 Tucson Splash Pads
Arizona has 280+ days of sunshine every year and temps can reach up to 120 degrees. How do we keep cool? Water! Splash pads are a popular amenity in Tucson, there are 18 splash pads that span the metro area.
Make note out of the eighteen splash pads provided below nine of the splash pads are free and open to the public. The other nine require membership or only for residence in a particular neighborhood.
- Brandi Fenton Splash Pad, 3482 East River Road, Tucson * Free Admission
- Catalina Park Splash Pad, 900 N. Fourth Avenue
- Cool Water Kids Splash Pad, 2561 W. Ruthrauff, Tucson
- Continental Ranch, Windmill Park, 9150 N. Coachline Blvd, Tucson *open to members only
- Crossroads at Silverbell District Park Splash Pad, 7548 N. Silverbell Rd
- Heritage River Park Splash Pad, 12280 North Heritage Park Drive, Marana * Free Admission
- JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa, 3800 W. Starr Pass Blvd. *open to guests only
- Naida Jane Baker Splash Pad in Balboa Heights Park, 2536 N. Castro Avenue
- Oro Valley Aquatic Center, 23 W. Calle Concordia, Oro Valley * Cost: Daily drop-in rates for Oro Valley residents are $6 for adults, $4 for youth (ages 4-17), and FREE for little ones 3 and under. Rates for non-Oro Valley residents are $7 for adults, $5 for youth (ages 4-17), and FREE for little ones 3 and under. Discounts for military/fire/police/EMT. Month-to-month membership rates also available.
- Ott YMCA, 401 S. Prudence Rd., Tucson * Free for members or you can purchase a $10 day pass
- Palo Verde Splash Pad, 355 S. Mann Ave
- Picture Rocks, 5615 N. Sanders Rd.
- Rancho Sahuarita, Flamingo Splash Pad. *open to residents only
- Rancho Sahuarita Water Park, 15455 S Camino Lago Azul, Sahuarita *open to residents only
- Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain, 15000 N. Secret Springs Dr., Marana *open to guests only
- Tucson Country Club *open to members only
- Tucson Jewish Community Center, 3800 E. River Road, Tucson * Cost: Free to Tucson J members; day passes are available for $10 per person
- Warden Family Splash Pad, 5110 S. San Joaquin Ave, Tucson
Need a new swimsuit check out our selection click here.